| 0 comments ]

My daughter seems to have everything that has a Hannah Montana brand on it but I haven’t seen this photocube yet. It’s probably a good thing since after reading about this Hacked Hannah Montana Photocube I would probably have it in a bunch of pieces on my workbench.

"A 1Mb A29L800( datasheet ) flash chip and a micrcontroller hidden behind a big black blob along with the LCD, buttons, USB port and an on-off switch. With some reading on Sprite’s blog and modifyng his script a little, I was able to verify that the microcontroller was indeed a ST2205U. If you browse through main.c, a function is_photoframe checks if the controller is a ST2205U. So I inserted a printf(”Response : %s\n”,buff) to verify if the chip gave back the correct string, which it did."

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Post a Comment